Info Overload...and Thanks For It All !

oddcouple

At long last, the "pressing issues of working life" have been resolved, the Seniors Card is in my wallet, and I can give all my focus to The Dream!

The LC200 TTD, suitably GVM-ed, awaits pick-up from Scifleet in Brisbane next Tuesday, and the 18'6" Topender is on order for early August.... and am I starting to feel as excited as Chris?: you betcha!!

A mate, Jim, and I joined and have been reviewing KOG Forum since ordering the van last July, but this is the first time I have posted. At this stage, I just want to thank those we have met (Kimbo and Nerida, Chris and Val) for all their help and advice, plus those we have read (Webby, cvtripper, TonyH.. indeed all of you.)

You have led us to Knowledge-in-Abundance re the up-coming "investment", and encouraged our confidence to grab the adventure and run with it, commencing from Newcastle in October, after some pre-requisite hands-on training, given that a TE far exceeds the 800kg KK we have towed to date.

He doesn't know it yet, but Stan at Brendale thanks you too....my 10 pages of questions for him next Tuesday have been reduced to 4!!

I trust Jim and I will someday "carry our weight" within the Kedron Family by helping other newcomers equally generously as our own lessons are learned and wisdom gained.

Meanwhile, under the red dirt, look for the Silver Pearl and Shale Grey... and the billy will soon be boiling!

Stay happy!

Steve. :thumbsup:

It was a pleasure to meet you both, and you must know by now that all Kedronners absolutely LOVE to talk about their vans. You did us a favour by allowing us to pontificate about all things vanning! Hopefully we gave some good advice. Some of it is bound to be good...

When are you due to pick it up? I can't recall that detail.

Chris