KEDRON MATTRESS

Hi Cheryl and Wayne.

I don't think Kedron has various innerspring mattresses, it is what is is.  We have "personalised" ours by purchasing a quality memmorary foam overlay; certainly works for us.

Cheers

Peter

2 minutes ago, ATV42 said:

Hi Cheryl and Wayne.

I don't think Kedron has various quality of innerspring mattresses, it is what is is.  We have "personalised" ours by purchasing a quality memmorary foam overlay; certainly works for us.

Cheers

Peter

• Like 1

Hi Cheryl & Wayne

We live in our van and found the Kedron supplied mattress not the best. After various store bought mattress toppers, egg shells etc we decided to get a new mattress.  Makin Mattresses at Nundah, custom made us a made to measure Belissimo mattress, extremely comfortable with an excellent warranty, but a bit on the heavy side, quite expensive and makes the bed very high.

But I am glad we have it, so much better, excellent and well worth the money as I said we sleep there every night.

Now I see they have a new range called Matilda especially designed for caravans and motorhomes etc, might be worth a look.

Cheers

Penny

• Like 2

Hi Cheryl and Wayne,

We lived in our van for two years and now travel for weekends every month and didn't have any problems with our mattress.  I did at the beginning put an expensive wool underlay on so that might have helped.  We do have a memory topper that I would like to try for when we go back on the road again.  Not sure it will make a difference as I have to take the thick wool underlay off to put it on?  But worth testing out to see.  Stay tuned I will try it one day.

Karen,

With a memory topper, do you now go to bed and top up your memories of what you used to do on the bed?

Sorry.......the devil made me do it.....lol

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1