200 Series Arb Bull Bar

Kimbo

Hi all

I had my ARB deluxe bullbar fitted today with the winch and driving lights and I am a very happy chappy can be found in the photos section under Kimbo's album 200 pics

I also did find out if anyone is considering buying a bullbar better get in VERY quick as I believe there is a hefty price rise going to happen very soon as the price of metals has gone up significantly

Just what I was told but I'm very happy with the fit and my vehicle is the first in Newcastle to have this bar fitted and I been worried all day LOL

Regards

Thanks for this information Kimbo. This is one of the great benefits of the forum - sharing of information. We have been seeking information on a bullbar to go with the new 200 series, and you gave valuable advice to the effect that the Toyota bull bar is not necessarily as good as some others.

Chris

Looks good Kimbo.

We have ordered this one East Coast Bull Bars for our new 200 (should have delivery in about 2 weeks). We have ordered the silver hammertone bull bar and the winch and a matching roof rack.

David (cvtripper) has put this one on also I believe.

Cheers

Jody

Hi Kimbo

As far as we understand it, it arrived in Australia yesterday (somewhere in Australia).

They say a week before we have to pay for it and then they will have it for another few days to a week to ming, and put on all the accessories. We gave them a list of all the things we want on. Our salesman is pricing the list out for us for approval, and gathering all the bits up from the respective places/manufacturers, and they will be installed at Toyota.

I guess it could be two weeks before we get to bring it home.

Cheers

Jody