Wanted to buy Topender

Prospector

Hi Johann

Check out the van layouts on the Kedron Caravan website or contact them for a brochure. We don't think you can fit a cafe dinette into a 17' TopEnder van with an ensuite and island double bed. We think it has to be at least 19'6" to fit in.

We have Layout 4 which is just over 16'6" internal, 18' external x 7'6", but it has an L-shape dinette.

good luck prospecting

Tom & Jackie

PS We love O'Briens Creek.

Hi Johann , We have a 2008 topender which we may consider selling The van is in excellent condition 19 foot all the fruit including air bag suspension/ auto satellite dish for tv/and much much more. The dining table is not cafe style but very funtional. We are planing a Kimberly trip June -August but please phone me we live in Albany W.A on 0898411340.

John Hart

Hi Tom & Jackie

A cafe dining config is possible, also in the 17'x7' the smallest van ..... but with yacht stile bed. I have also a quote from Kedron for a new van (external 17'x7') but ..... maybe ....., we find a secondhand van ........ with compromise.

Thank you for reply

Johann

Albany is 400 klm's south of Perth so if you or your daugther need any information pm me or Phone us before this Tuesday as we are flying to Brisbane Thursday morning till the 24 May . Your pm seems to be enabled but I have emailed you as well.

John