Dust Deflector

RickA

Hi Gang

Has anybody out there had a "dust deflector" fitted on the roof of there van in front of the 4 Seasons hatch?

If so ,does it work? :unsure:

Cheers

G'day,

Last time I was at the factory Ashley fabricated one for me ..... a bit of chequerplate bent at the appropriate angle, then sicaflexed & screwed on.

recent trip to Tassie not much dust on black top so cant comment but it looks as if it would. Planning a trip up to Ngukurr (Roper Bar) then Darwin will give it a work out then.... just waiting for Qld to dry out a little. :lol:

Hi Gang

Has anybody out there had a "dust deflector" fitted on the roof of there van in front of the 4 Seasons hatch?

If so ,does it work? :unsure:

Cheers

Hi

We have a big deflector very close to the 4 seasons that works very well as we do not have any dust problem through the 4 seasons - it's called an air conditioner.

It is so close to the front flap that it will not fully open.

Cheers

Hi Lea & Rick

I usually put a block of foam in the hatch but forgot when we drove from Menindee to Wilcannia - whoops - we now have on our to do list to change the front one to a fantastic. Will be leaving the four seasons at the back of the van though - don't appear to have any issues with that one - maybe the air con helps:) The four seasons is good in that you can have it open even when raining.

Cheers

Deb b

The 4 Seasons is on the front slope of the van unfortunately. We currently use the sponge trick. But that is a pain in the proverbial taking it out and putting it in.Will have to visit the boys at Kedron when we get the van serviced and get a deflector.

Tony ,How much did they charge you to fit yours?

Rick,

Usual Kedron pricing a smile a thankyou & a carton of beer..... took all of ten minutes to do & I think the material he used would have been an off cut from a side panelling job. :rolleyes: