NSW North Coast

Tolley

Hello All,

We are in Gulgong near Mudgee in NSW. Planning to go through the Hunter wine region and then north up the NSW coast. We have never taken a caravan along this stretch of coast so I thought I would ask if anyone had any advice or suggestions as to great places and vice versa.

Regards

Colin

Hi Colin,

I have a property 10 minutes out of Cessnock & 230 acres so I'm sure that we could find a place for your van while you are visiting the beautiful 'Hunter Valley'.

I am happy to supply limited fresh/tank water, power & washing machine if required.

We have in the past operated a B&B here (not at the moment though) our website is still up & running so if you would like to have a look at the property & what is available to see & do in the district go to www.theoldmillbnb.com.au

Looking forward to welcoming you to 'The Hunter'. :D

Regards

Tony

We can highly recommend Tonys place in the Hunter valley. And he does a great lamb roast. :D;)

Cheers

Rick & Lea

We can highly recommend Tonys place in the Hunter valley. And he does a great lamb roast.

Cheers

Rick & Lea

AND he is soooo much better looking than Tom Cruise too! :lol:

Hello All,

I can vouch for Tony's lamb and welcoming hospitality as I sit here by my van in front of Tony's house and dam. Tom Cruise? Hmmmmmmmm.......

Anne and Tony have been just great! Our two poodles, Moët and Cherie have been graciously welcomed by Mardi, Tony's little tea cup poodle.

Regards

Colin and Gayleen

Hello All,

I can vouch for Tony's lamb and welcoming hospitality as I sit here by my van in front of Tony's house and dam. Tom Cruise? Hmmmmmmmm.......

Anne and Tony have been just great! Our two poodles, Moët and Cherie have been graciously welcomed by Mardi, Tony's little tea cup poodle.

Regards

Colin and Gayleen

Sounds like a highlight to a wonderful trip. Enjoy!