Midgie mesh

RickA

Well we have finally started to change the fly screens on the van to Midgie mesh.Have done the 4 small widows successfully.It wasn`t as hard or fiddly as I thought. The only hassle was getting the mesh in S.A.They haven`t heard of it down here. :blink: (go figure) I had our Son send some down from Qld.There is enough left for 2 of the large windows,but will have to get some more sent down.We had the easy to follow directions for the job on the computer with lots of pictures.So anyone thinking about it, go ahead and do it. All up cost about $60. :D

Cheers

Rick & Lea

And it's easier than the instructions look.

Rick, have you replaced the Heki Hatch screen also? If not, it is replaced similarly to the windows except the rollers are fixed a little differently but easy to work out when you see it.

We did all windows and heki hatch.

G`Day David.

No ,don`t have a Heiki hatch.

Have done 4 small and 2 large windows and have run out of mesh (bugger) I have 2 to go ,so back to Qld. (by email) :rolleyes: for another 2 metres.Has anybody replaced there door fly wire with midge mesh?

Cheers

Rick

G`Day David.

No ,don`t have a Heiki hatch.

Have done 4 small and 2 large windows and have run out of mesh (bugger) I have 2 to go ,so back to Qld. (by email) :rolleyes: for another 2 metres.Has anybody replaced there door fly wire with midge mesh?

Cheers

Rick

door fly wire is easy - just pull out the rubber strip. Get a $2 roller from bunnings to help reinstall.