Boat Loader

JETnomads

Hi Eric

At the caravan and camping show in Sydney a few weeks back I saw a new side loading rack that Rhino are now making and was very impressed with it. Actually was talking to Flipper about it and I think he said Kedron were also keen to try it out.

I have the old style off the rear, Rhino and I think from memory it was you who mentioned the rear visor over the rear window would foul on the boat, well I asked the rhino reps at the show who were aware of this and they are designing something that will overcome this problem but when this is available they couldnt tell me.I am not in a real hurry for the loader at the moment so I'm just sitting back and waiting just like I am for all the accessries to become available for the 200 :biggrin:

Regards

I have one of the first 200 series and previously a 100 series with a Tinnie Tosser. Glen from Tinnie Tosser was able to successfully modify this unit to fit the 200. I have travelled across the top of Australia with the

Tinnie Tosser now on a number of occasions on most of the roads the Gall Boys take.

If you e-mail Glen from Tinnie Tosser he could send you photos of mine and the complete new one he makes for the 200.

Mine has carried a 3.5 seajay nomad for more than 30,000km without having to adjust at any time on any of our famous dirt roads.

REgards

LesRob

4x4 show is on in Brisbane at the moment, so don't miss out on having a look. :thumbsup:

Got a good deal on the Rhino side loader yesterday at the show. Very impressive and (I'm told) lady friendly, so Jane will be able to get the boat ready while I have a little sleep in.... :thumbsup:

http://www.rhinorack.com.au/AccSubCategory...rType_1_14.aspx

Give me a ring or send a PM if you're interested and I'll tell you who to see for a good price.

• 5 weeks later...

Finally got the boat and installed the boat loader this weekend.

Pretty pleased and not too difficult to install myself.

Misses the 200 series' rear sunshield easily, allowing access to the rear while the boat is loaded.

Pictures can be found here: Side Boat Loader Pics

(Forum doesn't allow me to link all the pics individually)

Now all we have to do is use it!