Outboard Motor Covers

cvtripper

David that is the cover I have and I thought the same OUCH but in saying that it is the best of the lot and it protected my motor very well whilst up in the gulf.

A phone call and they ask what sort of motor, and there it is sent over from WA and landed on my front door within acouple of day very good service IMO.

Just be aware that if you want a locking tab its extra and also if you are going to put the plane wing things on the bottom of the motor you need to tell this also

regards

Thanks for the reply Kimbo, and the vote of confidence. I'm thinking for a little more I could have a nice checkerplate box that would lock the outboard up nicely and protect it a lot better than a vinyl(?) cover. I'll think about this one a bit more and if push comes to shove, I'll carry it in the car.

Jody and Eric, yes, I could take a pic, but I haven't mounted it one the A frame yet. I have the brackets from when the van was built. I think there are plenty of others with photos already. Shane had a good mount coming from Roy @ RealEzy but I'm not sure if he has that yet.

The only outboard motor holder/bracket we could find was one where the outboard lay across in a horizontal position.

On our XC (2003 model), this is not really possible. We would have t take off the fuel can holders and gas bottles to to this. Ours is of course a shorter A frame ... being older.

We were just wondering if someone has something that would suit us.

Cheers

Jody