New Members And New ATV2

John and Julie

Hi.

We would like to introduce ourselves to other members. John and I are a retired couple from Canberra (don’t hold it against us as we are not fond of pollies either!).

After a couple of years of trying to join the nomads, we are nearly there and are extremely excited to be picking up our new 20’ Kedron ATV2 in Brisbane next Thursday. We bought a 200 series Cruiser in April and are eager to hit the road. Have attached our caravan plan to this post as can't work out how to put it in with everyone elses.

First stop is to meet up with my brother and his wife at Injune and spend some time at Carnarvon Gorge (weather permitting). This will then, hopefully, be followed by another 4 months touring around Qld. We hope we can bump into some Kedron owners in our travels.

Must mention the fabulous and friendly service and advice we have received from all the folks at Kedron during the process to date.

We have been ‘lurking’ on the KOG site for some months and have gained much valuable information and advice from reading the posts/threads-many thanks.

Hope to meet some of you in person soon.

Julie

post-1-1214534940_thumb.jpg

Hi John & Julie,

Welcome to KOG and hopefully you might find time to join us in a gathering or two down the track.

I know you will see many Kedrons out there, particularly if you are travelling north and across the gulf. We're a pretty friendly bunch, and I've always said - you can't hide in a Kedron. We will find you !

I hope you don't mind, I have taken the liberty of deleting your personal details from your floor plan (just as a security measure) and if you permit I would be happy to upload your plan to our photos section with the others.

Congratulations on your new ATV2 and safe travels.

John and Julie,

your plans look very similar to our 19 foot Top Ender which we will pick up early next year. Good taste!

Chris