3 Kedron Vans Touring Tasmania

Bruce and Sue

In February 2007 I was touring the N.East of our state on my push bike and stopped for lunch at Scotsdale. I got into a conversation with the owners of the vans.They spoke very highly of their vans in a low key way,(not like the owners of that other brand). Their positive talk drifted me towards Kedron and as a result we pick up our ATV2 from the factory next month. I would like to know who those modest souls were. Bruce. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bruce & Sue,

I believe that our group was the people referred to on the forum. We had lunch at the hotel on the corner.

John & Juanita Johnson from Glasshouse Mountains

Jock & Rhonda Morgan from Glenview and

George Christensen from Bundaberg

The vans are identical except trim colour 19'6" ATV all with remote start 3KVA Hondas, 4 solar panels and 2 batteries. Mine is the highest milage approximately 68,000k and still on original tyres.

Two were being towed by 100 series TD and the other by 78 series TD ute.

We really enjoyed the 9 weeks in Tasmania - shame about the wind.

Regards

John (Bronco) & Juanita Johnson

Hi John and Juanita,

Thank you for the reply, I remember the boys telling me about the remote controls on their Honda's.

I was about to head off to Bridport after having my lunch at the same pub.The wind,Tassie sits at 42 Degrees South so we cop the Roaring 40's which gives the purest air in the world.All you need to do is trim the sails and go with it. Our ATV2 is 21' and I only have a few more sleeps before heading to Brisvages to collect the new toy. Should I buy a pair of white shoes before the trip or buy in Vages? Hope to meet you at a Kedron gathering some day.

Kind regards,

Bruce :thumbsup: