ATV Wanted

Kimbo

Hi all

Just had a call from a mate living in north Qld who is interested in buying a ATV Approx size being 19ftr if anybody has or knows anybody who is selling contact me and I will provide ph no's.

Regards

But when does he want it? Our (18 foot internal) ATV will be for sale after Christmas...

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
Guest john & anne murphy

hi kimbo we have a 2005 xc for sale 19ft internal, ex condition, plenty of storage out side and heaps of cupboards in side, has bathroom toilet & shower, 3 solar panels, 3 batteries,2 door fridge,domectic air-con, gas & electric hot water, 3 water tanks,one is for drinking and filtered, 4 burner gas stove, grill, oven has never had meat cooked in it, only used to heat goods up in,2 geery can holders, 2 lge gas bottles, stone guard, highland hitch, best quality tyres, 2 tyres covered on the back of the van brand new, we havent done any real off roading, it has the ATV suspencian, its so well looked after every one thinks it a new van, plus we have a good quality annex to go with it........we are at the moment in Maroochydore qld.......we are wanting to Sell it now.....we are here for another week only...............our mobile number is 0427-214248............Im sure the first to see it will buy..... $67,000....................if your mate is interest please get him to give us a call, over the week-end.........john & anne murphy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

We would like to thank Chris and Val for allowing us to take a look at their van recently. Unfortunately it was not quite what we are after. All the same, many thanks.

We would also like to thank Sharon and Wal in Knx for showing us their new van.

We really appreciate your time and friendliness.

We are keen to get the 'right' Kedron. Please let us know if there is a 19' minimum internal with double bed, 230ltr fridge etc. etc. on the market.

thanks again

Fran and Reg

NT :smile:

Good luck with finding what you are after Fran and Reg! I understand Adelaide is a good place to see second hand Kedrons (well, we are hoping it is a good place to sell our 18 foot internal sized van).

Chris

Guest B&T SOON TO BE

Hi, All I was just browsing the coromal site today as I am selling mine, and I noticed a ATV Kedron for sale for $49000 on one of the dealers sites I think it was Perkins Caravans and I am pretty sure it had an island bed it did not say length though but going on the pictures it may be round the size you are after.

Regards

Teresa