Picking up new Top Ender

Chris

As many of you know, we have been travelling for nearly four years (off and on, but mostly on) with our 18 foot internal ATV. Twelve months ago we had too many glasses of champagne one afternoon, sitting under the van awning, and decided to upgrade to a new Top Ender. We knew it would be quite a wait, given how popular Kedrons are nowadays, and were happy to wait. Well, happy-ish. Flew to Brisbane and it arranged it.

In the meantime we have bought a house and settled in three weeks ago, in the Adelaide Hills town of Springton. We are now in the process of selling the Darwin house, which we have owned for more than 30 years.

And now the time is getting closer for the pickup of the new van. So we must soon depart for Brisbane and first pick up the new LC 200 series (due on 10 Feb) and then wait for the new van (due for delivery on 27 Feb). I think we will leave here in SA about two weeks time (25 or 26 Jan).

It feels very exciting to think the wait is almost over.

Kedron friends in Brisbane, we will be in touch to catch up!

Chris and Val

Hi Chris

keep in touch as I have just returned from brissy yesterday after catching up with my son who now lives in Mackay.

We, son and I are now trying to co ordinate the picking up of the 6 mtre fishing boat that he bought yesterday and could be around brissy same time as you both and it would be good to catch up even if only for short chat before we depart for Mackay.

I can tell ya that it's bloody hard organising stuff so that we can get away on our 12 mth trip that has no plans other than travelling to the west and Dr's appointments and adult children LOL.

Its just too hard but will work out Ok a fishin trip :smile: then return home hook up and off we go :thumbsup:

Good luck with new car (you wont be disapointed I can assure you)and the topender well that you know what to expect there and its all good

If we can catch up with you also Kimbo it would be icing on the cake! I have your number. Telephone, that is.

Chris