Wheres Kimbo

Kimbo

LOL Im in at Ayres rock for the next few days

Stayed at Curtin springs last night free camp

Might be free camp but the bar dont miss you $63.50 a carton of 30 cans which I didnt buy

Alls going well heading south as i have to be in Adelaide by the 11th to fly home for 3 days to sort some stuff

Regards

I don't believe it! You will arrive in Adelaide while we are away!! We are leaving for the Flinders and then the Oodnadatta Track on Wednesday next week. We are headed for Alice Springs and want to spend some time around the west Macdonnells before heading back home again about 6 weeks later.

What direction are guys coming down to Adelaide? Straight down the Stuart Hwy? If you have time, stop off at Mambray Creek NP campground about 50 kms south of Port Augusta. A lovely camp site. About $12 a night for hot showers and flushing toilets and a beautiful campground.

How long will you be around Adelaide after you get back from Newcastle?

Chris

Hi Chris

We will be around Adelaide and the flinders for a few weeks after I return back from home so we could still catch up

Kimbo & Chris how's things? Due to a slight bending of the Car & Caravan we didn't get to the Top End so Deb and I have changed our holiday destination. We are now only taking 3 weeks holidays and heading for the Flinders Ranges. We hope to get to Wilpena about 22nd Aug; spend 3-4 days there then go across to the Eyre peninsula for 4-5 days then work our way back home by 6th Sept. we'll be hitting Adelaide about the 26th to head for the Coorong as a detour on the way home. If any KOGs are around at this time get in touch and we may cross pathes.

King & Deb :thumbsup:

King and Deb

We are off to the Flinders tomorrow (Brachina Gorge most likely) and then up the Oodnadata Track to Alice. We think we will be back in the Barossa (an hour north of Adelaide) about the end of September. I really hope we do run into you both! We will look out for you. Otherwise, get in touch when you get to Adelaide and we will try to arrange a catch up. We have to eb around home mid October for the installation of a new kitchen...

Chris

Hi all

We are currently in Marla SA after limping in for about 80klms minus a wheel on the van all is OK

We will be here for a few days I reckon waiting for parts hopefully they might arrive tomorrow but if not I will have to store the van here for a week and drive to Adelaide to catch a flight home 3 day home visit then bak to Adelaide and a drive back to Marla to pick the van up and we will then continue on our trek.

All I can say is thank you to the Gall boys especially Dave and Glenn for their swift response to my request for parts a couple of hours all was organised and sent by express/priority post with follow up calls from Glenn to check how we were going pulling parts off to obtain the part nos you certainly wouldnt get service like that from other co's

Also a thank you to Brian and Lis for all their support, KOG group just keeps getting better as a big family

Regards

LIMPING

Kimbo