A very satisfied Kedron customer (Obviously)

Chris

We were at the Kedron factory yesterday and saw the Shadforth's new Kedron caravan. It looks pretty spiffy (read special) with its pale tinted blue colouring. They must really be happy with the brand - I think this is their 6th Kedron! Let's face it, a Kedron caravan is special and it is wonderful to see people appreciating them so much they come back time and again.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Yes, we are absolutely delighted with our new Kedron.

Surprisingly, we still have a lot to learn/figure out with this one - electrics; water; radio/Sat Tv - but that will be fun anyway. Neither of us is very technical savvy :confused1: , so we just have to stumble along with many phone calls back to the 'ever-obliging' Gall Boys, and the guys at Springers :helpsmilie: .

Peter is loving the lay-out & I love the way it is all working, so far we haven't got any serious 'if onlys'.

Thanks for your comment on the colour, we love it too. It looks great in the bush.

All we have to do now is find the time to get away in it more often - my excuse to Peter is that 'we'll only learn how to use everything by using it more often"!! LOL

By the way, I hate to spoil our reputation, but this is only our 4th Kedron, but I agree with you, when you find a good product, you stick with it - namely Kedron.

I follow your travels with great enthusiasm & a little envy

Cheers, Noelene & Peter.

"OOPS-ADAISY"

Ah so its only your FOURTH Kedron!! Well anyway, I think you would have set a record.

Obviously we didn't get to see inside your van - just the outside as it was being re-positioned in the yard. I do know what you mean by finding the technical side of things a bit tricky to cope with - it is all beyond me. But the Kedron Owners Group are wonderfully obliging with advice, as are the wonderful team at the factory.

I know you will enjoy being out and about in the new van - others will be blue with envy when they see it :biggrin:

And thank you for your kind words about following our travels. I am almost ready to post my latest trip report.

(This comes from Lake Wivenhoe, near Esk).

Chris

Noelene & Peter, sounds like a beautiful van! As a first time Kedron owner (2002 XC pop top) I appreciate just how well-built these vans are & the pride of Kedron ownership. I can see our van being just perfect for our intended use for quite some time though it's certainly possible we'll update some time down the track (especially if we end up on the road for months on end).

I'm curious about the factors that prompted you to update vans over the years. For example, what prompted the change from no. 3 to no. 4?

Again, just curious & I certainly won't be offended if you reckon such decisions are entirely your business! Anyway, hope you have a fabulous time with the latest Kedron!

Cheers,

Sunday