Nearly There

Kaye and Lance

Attended the Brisbane Caravan and Camping Show in 09 & 10 trying to decide which way to go,but to tell the truth I think I already knew. When we came down in 2010 we also took delivery of our new Toyota LC 200. Already fitted with KDSS and later an ARB winch bar and spots.At the show we saw Stan at the Kedron stand and drew up a floor plan etc. Two weeks later I said "bugger it I am going to order our van". That was the end of June. In late March hopefully we will take delivery of our new 21' ATV2 Kedron Van, fitted out with 6t McHitch, Air Command A/C, the new Twin Engel 95l fridge and 95l freezer.We have already received progress pics and it looks the best van in the shop. We are only new to the caravaning world but feel we have made the right move to get started.I have been checking out the KOG forum and find lots of good info. Hope to catch up with many of you on the road.

Kaye & Lance, welcome to the KOG forum.

It is a very exciting time ordering and owning a new van. Glad to hear the topics on the forum have been a help to you and wish you both well in the land of caravanning. Kedron owners all seem not to be shy in saying hello to another Kedron traveller.

Kaye and Lance,

Welcome to the group and I bet you can't wait till the end of the month. If you have any questions I am sure that someone will be able to point you in the right direction. We have members living and travelling all across this great land with a wealth of experience amongst them.

Hope to catch up along the road some day. If you are travelling look through the site and find members who have offered the chance to stay with as you travel around.

Safe Travelling

Laurie and Helen :smile:

Welcome Kaye and Lance. You have some fund times ahead. Gayleen and I are also new to the caravanning world. We purchased our first and only van in October of 2009. When I look back at we bush babies driving out of the Kedron factory with a 3.3 tonne monster on the back and right into 4.00 pm Brisbane traffic, I am amazed that we actually did it! As you have already found, this web site is a mine of information contributed by many people who have heaps of experience. It has been of great use to us.

Good luck, happy travels and welcome to the Group.

Colin & Gayleen

Hi Colin and Gayleen and congratulation Kaye and Lance ,

We are picking up our first van in two or three weeks (2005 xc with atv chassis). Your comments about a 4pm departure into just about peak hour traffic leads me to ask... Where did you camp the first night and in what direction did you head. You may have been a local of course in which case this question is irrelevant. In that case I wonder where other Kogers may suggest a first night camp if we are heading South back towards Albury via the inland or coastal routes.

Best regards

Mario & Christina