Around Oz Trip Reports

Tolley

Hello Koggers,

Gayleen and I (and the two poodles,f course)have been travelling clockwise around Oz since mid April. Unfortunately, we are almost back home at Clifton Beach just north of Cairns.

Thyroughout the trip I have been publishing a blog which, from the feedback I have had, some people emjoy. It has lots of photos. We have travelled through many of the iconic parts of this magnificent country. There are reports on the Gibb River Road and soon the Savannah Way.

We have encountered a good number of our Kedron owners which we have thoroughly enjoyed. The Top Ender has performed extremely well. Wherever we go people want to talk to us about our Kedron. They have a great reputation.

The link to the blog is at http://travellingtolls.blogspot.com

Regards to all

G'day,

I've been following your travels via your blog. I guess that makes you a Kogger Blogger. Brings back good memories of when we went to those places. You have inspired me to start a small blog about "What's on in Cossack", which will have to do until we are back on the road again. http://www.woicossack.blogspot.com/

Best wishes

Russ

Hi Russ,

Your blog is great. Our blog is my first experience with blogging but I have found it easy. The time consuming part is selecting and ten uploading photographs. We treat the blog as a personal record which we are happy to share with others.

Keep up the great job you and sue are doing in Cossack. It's a lovely place,

Regards

Colin