Noccundra Pub

Alan and Liz Jones

Hi Everyone,

Great news the Noccundra Pub has new owners Neil & Margaret Turner and their hospitality is great news for this great pub. They will go out of their way to help you unlike the previous owner. Food is back on, we had a great steak from the BBQ. We stayed there for four days last week and enjoyed the new happy atmosphere of the old pub.

Cheers

Alan

Hi Alan & Liz.

Showing my ignorance on locations,I had to look it up :rolleyes:
/>http://www.thargotourism.com.au/noccundra-hotel

Thanks for the heads up,it's great to get gems like this.

Cheers from the Kyd's.

This is seriously good news. The two times we have stayed at Noccundra Waterhole lately, there were problems with service at the Hotel. There was no food being served, it was only with reluctance that fuel was served and the bloke was not too happy to serve softdrink (he didn't actually know where it was located). So on our second visit we filled up at a nearby town instead....

I am so glad it has changed hands.

Chris

Hi Alan & Liz.

Showing my ignorance on locations,I had to look it up :rolleyes:
/>http://www.thargotourism.com.au/noccundra-hotel

Thanks for the heads up,it's great to get gems like this.

Cheers from the Kyd's.

Phew.... I thought it was probably only this little West Aussie duck that didn't know where Noccundra Pub was located :)

Sounds like a great spot just got even better says she as I jot down the details for future reference. Looking forward to coming back over east and checking it out.

Thanks Alan & Liz - and Rod & Mavis for the link.

Cheers

Sue

We were there a few years ago and couldn't get served in the bar in spite of someone walking in from the back and seeing us there. We would have bought a meal but had to find shade outside and feed ourselves. It's good to know that things have changed for the better.

Cheers,

Bill & Wendy