McHitch Auto Coupler

Mayzee

Wow I've just looked at the You Tube on the Kedron site for the above which was due for release this month. How easy does that make hitching up! I'm happy with our Hayman Reese but when we order our next Kedron we will surely have the McHitch Auto Coupler. The number of domestics this hitch will probably prevent will no doubt be amazing.

G'day John,

Yes, I agree. It looks great. I find my existing 6 tonne McHitch pretty easy. I don't have domestics as I do it all single handed aided by a camera at the rear of the cruiser.. The big advantage of the auto coupler over my current setup would seen to be having the point of pivot closer to the rear of the tug and having the pivot point of the hitch and torsion bars in the same plane.

Regards

Colin

G'day John and Colin,

I have a 6 ton McHitch and love it but in say that I've contacted Joe at Lithgow and he stated that the existing hitch can be retro fit with the new coupling for about $180.00. so .When you start adding up the pennies it is a cheaper option than buying the complete unit would you say.

Tex