Snowing In Stanthorpe

Rosco

Guest Good Things Kost a Lot (Fraser)

Rosco, As Toowoomba residents and having had to work around Stanthorpe in Winter we are well aware of the temperatures in the area. The best part of the winter this year is that we are not there. We are currently in Derby WA where the temp is 29 and the weather great. Enjoy Stanthorpe.

Rhys and Cheree Fraser

Topender

Hi Rosco .

We are looking forward to catching up with everyone. I have to ask Bob if he will be bringing any

of that good wood he had at Noosa ????. We will be bringing some Gidgi along, there is lots of it out

at Longreach.

Cheers Blackie

A couple of years ago wile camped at Girraween NP, near Stanthorpe, in summer, it snowed and sleeted. I decided then and there we would get a diesel heater. We had the Webasto put in soon after. Best investment ever. Recently, back in April we again visited the national park. Just as cold.

But hey, what a lovely area!

Chris

(in t shirt and shorts at 8am in the morning in the Top End).

Our first visit to Stanthorpe saw the temperature plummet to minus 6 overnight.

No heating in the van so we turned the oven, gas toaster and grill on. Lucky we wernt asphyxiated but we survived the night.

Rosco

:pray:

Hi All,

Just to let you know that Helen had a very light dust of snow on her way home yesterday as she left Toowoomba (very small hail in the CBD) and we had a very pleasant 1 this morning with a wind chill of -5 when I was leaving for work. Gee I love living on top of a hill.

See you in Stanthorpe. :biggrin:

Laurie and Helen

Mt Rascal