New Member (another)

KimberlyKruiser

Hi All

Just introducing ourselves and first time posters to this forum. Have been lurking for a while and picking up the good oil on Kedrons.

We are Wal & Sharon and hail from Kununurra WA. We have recently picked up our new 22ft ATV and set her maiden voyage home up the QLD coast and across the Gulf to home.

As we expected the van performed well and has so far delivered everthing we wanted and expected.

Bumped into a few Kedron owners on the way home who certainly proved to be a friendly mob.

Looking forward to the interaction of the forum.

Cheers :shades:

Hi Wal & Sharon,

Welcome to the Kedron Owners Group.

Kununurra WA is one of our "must see" destinations. How lucky that you get to call it home.

I've always said "you can't hide in a Kedron"....you will be found. Our Kedron spotters out there have a trained eye. :shades:

Take care and enjoy your Kedron. Hope to see you at a gathering some time.

Cheers

You're right Webby. We have eagle eyes...I saw a reference by Wal and Sharon on another vanning forum, and noted that they had a Kedron. We have been talking offline. Their van looks wonderful, and they are justifiably proud of it.

It will be good to meet you both at a Kedron gathering some time soon!

Chris

Hi Wal & Sharon,

We are camped up in Camooweal Caves NP tonight and moving north towards Darwin tomorrow, then heading into Kakadu then across the Savannah Way into the fishing camps.

Sounds like we may cross paths, so if you want to meet up somewhere, drop us a line and we'll see what we can do.

Look for the shiny new tiiny that still hasn't been wet yet!

Hi David & Jane

Unfortunately we are already home and preparing for that disgusting four letter word.

Woooorrr, wwwoooorrr,wwwooooorrr, nah can't say it! :shutup: I would much rather be tripping around the Gulf or anywhere else for that matter.

Hope you get that new tinny wet.

Hopefully catch you in the great outdoors someday.

Cheers

Wow ! :thumbsup: Now I know what Chris meant. Very nice indeed. Love the colours. You should be very proud.

Any chance you could upload your layout?

Look forward to a personal tour when we're over Kununurra. And don't worry too much about the "W" word, there are a few of us trying to shake that monkey off our backs.

Thanks for the piccies... :photo: