Madog Has Been Busy !

dazmit

Gee Roger has been busy on the private forum adding heaps of trek notes for the Vic high country - Well done :thumbsup:

There must be great camping spots found by those full time traveling KOGGERS so don't be shy post them up for us :biggrin:

Cheers

Darryl

This will be wonderfully helpful; but I can't see it in the secret campsites section. Where is it located Darryl?

Chris

Thanks Kimbo. There is a wealth of information there. But I wonder if it could be put in the forum's secret campsite spot?

I have only had a brief look at the files, and wonder if these locations are all van friendly?

MadDog is to be congratulated for all his hard work - thanks for this invaluable information.

Chris

Hi Chris,

These two areas of the KOG forum are in two different areas because they represent two different things.

One is for maps ie. OziExplorer type etc. (as Madog has kindly uploaded) and the other is for individual camp spots our members can talk about maybe with GPS co-ords and pics if required.

We are hoping some of our members who are full-time on the road (and even those who aren't) might have a couple of spots to share with the other Kedron owners in the "Kedron Camp Spots" area.

So far it's a little slow in there, but with some enticing...and nagging :laugh: we might see some of our members post some comments about some camp spots they have discovered.

As I said once before - think of it as giving something back to the forum. It will only be visible by Kedron owners, not general members. If everyone put just one nice spot they've found in there (even if it's a comment on one of the nice freecamps they found from the Camps 4 book) imagine how many we could have.