Sunshine Coast Gathering

Jock and Rhonda Morgan

Jock and I would like everybody for attending, we hope you all enjoyed yourselves after the weather cleared. However we were disappointed to find that somebody had emptied their full toilet cassette beside the cattle yards when a dump point was provided.

Regards Jock and Rhonda :thumbsup:

Jock & Rhonda,

That is very disappointing. :confused:

Thank you for organising the gathering and hopefully this sort of behaviour will not re-occur as it shows complete lack of respect. If anyone at the gathering saw this action, or is aware of who the culprit is, could you please message me offline.

Jock and Rhonda

So sorry to hear about the toilet being dumped.

The introduction to your property during the initial gathering in the shed could not have been clearer as to where to dump a toilet if required.

Again thanks for a wonderful weekend.

Mavis and Rod.

Thanks Jock & Rhonda for a fabulous 5 days.The tours and the meals were fantastic and the "BOWLS" were terrific. Pam Barry must take the prize for her aim and precision in getting the jack on the run and into the ditch. If you find an orange yachting rain coat in the shed i think i left it there.Sorry to hear about the mess left as the pretty pink circle at the dump point was quite obvious. ( 99.9 out of a hundred for a great K O G.gathering.Geoff & Joy Burgess

A special thanks to all of the crew who gave us such a fantastic weekend. Your generosity was incredible.

The weekends events kept on coming, it was most enjoyable. So much to see & learn & eat.

Congratulations for organising the weekend.

Certainly one gathering not to be missed.

Cheers Graham & Cathy

Very sorry to hear one of our group has marred the event.

The Moderators would like to bring this discussion to the top to ask once again if anyone saw, or has any knowledge of this incident, can they please email us offline at moderator@kedronownersgroup.com

Thank you to those who have already emailed.

Moderators

Kedron Owners Group