Delivery Of ATV2

Gazza

We to (Judy and I) have been contacted by the Kedron factory to advise us also that our long awaited Kedron ATV2 is nearly at completion stage.

We will be heading off to Brisbane 'early' Monday morning 01/12/2008 and will go to the factory to admire the finishing touches being performed prior to delivery, sometime during the week.

We have been unfortunate not to have been able to see the van being built from the chassis up, as we could not organise the time off due to work commitments.

After pickup we will be heading up the Coast to Cotton Tree Caravan park to have the annex walls made. We will then take a slow trip back to Rockhampton just in time for work again.

Hope to see you all on the road sometime in the future.

Regards to all

Garry & Judy MUNRO :biggrin: :wub:

Hi Garry & Judy,

I can remember back to October 07 when we took delivery of our brand spanking new ATV, I was like a kid on christmas eve, I hope you will have many years of fun & exploring in your new Kedron.

I believe you have joined a pretty close community of fellow owners who will guide & assist should the need arise.

Enjoy the new member of your family........see you down the road

I so remember the day we picked up our baby too (four years ago now). It was fraught with excitement and apprehensin. It looked so Biiiig!! But all was well.

Our first night we spent up at Munna Point caravan park at Noosa (Dave Gall suggested there) and it was a great little spot. A year or so later we were back in the region to have our annexe made and while we waited for it to be ready we spent the time at Cotton Tree. A wonderful site.

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

Jude and I picked up our ATV from Kedron on Wednesday 10/12/08. We stayed at Cotton Tree Caravan Park until Saturday. We left the van park and went to Australiawide Canvas at Kunda Park where we had the annex walls fitted.

After fitment we took a slow trip home to Rockhampton, stopping at Apple Tree Creek (Free Camp 1 night), then onto Turtle Sands Caravan Park for 2 nights.

We then left on the Tuesday morning and arrived a Calliope Rest Stop (Free Camp 2 nights).

We arrived home today (Thursday) and parked the van where we pulled everything out and cleaned both equipment and van. Must say 'Hotel on Wheels" compared to camper trailer days.

Will be taking the van on a couple of short weekend trips to sort things out before tackling the 'big stuff'.

Located a couple of things and will take up with Kedron at later date. All in all, very nice van.

Hope to see you all on a KOGGER trip in the future.

Garry & Judy. :thumbsup:

Hi Garry & Judy,

Congratulations and glad you had a safe trip home. It would certainly would feel like a "Hotel on Wheels" after your campertrailer.

Enjoy ! And look forward to seeing you at a gathering down the track.

Cheers