Final Reminder to renew old KOG memberships

Jacky Jacky

Hi,

Just a note to let you know our financial membership has reached 51.

We remind you there is just over two weeks left for Kedron Owners who have the existing Kedron Owners Group name badges, to be exempt from paying the once only $25 Joining Fee. Membership Applications must be received by 31st October 2009 to take advantage of this.

All membership applications received after 31st October 2009 will incur the once only $25 joining fee as well as the applicable membership fee.

Membership Application Forms are available to download from the Membership link in our website menu located at the top of each page.

Ann Lynch

KOG Secretary/Treasurer

• 2 weeks later...

Final reminder to the members of our old “Kedron Owners Group” ie. members before our Incorporation on 1 September 2009.

If you wish your membership to automatically transfer over to the new Kedron Owners Group Inc. you need to have your KOG Membership Form together with your cheque to PO Box 57 Taigum by this Saturday 31 October 2009.

All memberships received after that date will incur the $25 joining fee without exception as you will be treated as a "new member".

IMPORTANT NOTE TO PAST TRIP LEADERS: This expiry date is particularly important to our past Trip Leaders who were in the process of qualifying for Life Membership (now Honorary Membership) as any previously accumulated qualifications ie. time with the group, number of gatherings held etc. will not be recognised and you will recommence as a new member.

Refer to Clauses 6(1) & 9(3) of the Kedron Owners Group Inc. Constitution.

Ummm, does this include me? I have paid membership recently by signing a form and sending it off. Do I need now to renew for this coming year? Or am I covered? I really hope this isn't a stupid question...

Chris

Chris,

The receipt for your cheque, dispatched with the membership pack to you, will show the period of membership. So if you have paid up already you will be covered.

Memberships will be renewable annually and due again on 1/9/10.

Ann Lynch

Secretary/Treasurer

Kedron Owners Group Inc