New Kedron DVD

Chris

The new DVD “Crossin’ the Canning” is well into editing and should be nearing completion to go into production soon. It promises to be a beauty.

Some advance photos can be seen here.

That van went to some amazing spots. They certainly make them solid, hey? I believe one of the major strengths of the Kedron brand is that they test their vans to the hilt and learn from what doesn't work out there on the track.

Chris

Thanks Chris

A great display of pics,can't wait for the rest looked great.

Mavis and Rod.

Yes, Gordon and Chris, this looks like one of the best ever! I really look forward to seeing it.

Incidentally, the material posted here is available to view on the Gall Boys official web site - see http://www.thegallboys.com/

Chris

Interesting there are NO photos of when they got caught by the fishing inspector at Kalumburu!!! :laugh:

CU down the road

Webmaster Edit: Those of you who know Tony well, will know his comment is of course "tongue in cheek". You're such a stirrer Tony :tomato:

Yes... looks like I have put my big foot in it again....the fishing inspector 'story' is a joke between the members of Gall family on this trip & Wendy & I, when we meet them at Kalumburu. T.H.