Can't wait.....

Danny and Sue

Hello all.

This is our first post as we are sitting in mildura waiting for our ATV due in october.Freezing here and can't wait to get van and get out and about.ordered van in feb and time seems to be going very slow.is ther a name for this syndrome?

Sorry to all the Kedron owners we annoyed on our recent trip through some of the north of WA & NT..your advice and time was much appreciated.

Ok I might go and kick some more rocks till october.

Cheers Danny & Sue

Hi Danny & Sue,

It's good to see you choose the right van as you will soon find out. The guys at Kerdon will really look after you as they have with Rhonda and I. Regarding the syndrome I think the latin meaning for it is KEDRONITIS LONGWAITUS.

You'll have great fun when it arrives.

Cheers,

Kingy & Rhonda.

Hi Danny & Sue,

As a long time Kedron owner of more than 8 years I can only say that you have made the right choice and the fun after the wait will make it all worthwhile. Kingy and Rhonda were spot on with their assessment of the level of service you will get from the Gall boys. We are in the process of changing vans and were lucky enough to find one in stock that ticked most of the boxes so we only had a very short wait rather then sit about until next May. We pick our ATV up on Thursday and take off on the following Tuesday for a short knock down trip then the following week we head off for 6 weeks just to see how it really goes.

We love to get out on the road and into the bush in a van that we know won't let us down.

Happy Travelling

Brian & Dawn

And BJ, where are you taking the new van on its shakedown trip? We have had two Kedrons now (an ATV we bought in 2003 and a Top Ender we took delivery of in Feb 2009) and on the occasion we took the new vans to Lake Wivenhoe. It was close enough to nip back to the factory if we needed to, but a beautiful location for its first trip. From there we took it up to Amamoor Forest near Gympie and tried out the new solar system (which performed brilliantly!).

Chris

Hi Chris,

In our knock down trip we intend to spend a couple of days at Somerset for the same reason as yourself and probably come home via Dalby/Kaimkillenbun/Kilcoy. Our next trip will be out through Cunnamulla then down through the Darling River country where I spent some of my younger days fishing across to Tullibigeal then to the MIA and across to Braidwood and Bungendore coming home through Canowindra/Dubbo/Hebel/Dirranbandi/StGeorge. We will be away about 6/7 weeks. Next year we will head off around Oz again. It's a terrible thing to be so busy but it should be lots of fun :laugh: .

Brian & Dawn

Yes Danny and Sue - it was great to meet you. Where are you now? We are back home where it is a good deal cooler than it was at Elsey!

And it sounds like a great trip Beejay. I envy you that itinerary.

Chris