Topender

P and J

Hello everyone,

Well we have put our deposit down for a 21ft Topender, we where lucky enough when at Birdsville to have a look at a Topender and we loved it, we always wanted one with a full ensuite so we will go through the Kedron process and when it is built and we have it, it will be a great day, cannot wait. I have done alot of caravan searching and know I have done the right thing ordering a Kedron.

regards P & J

Peter and Julie,

welcome to the ranks of those who chose Kedron! I know you put a lot of time into researching the right brand and you chose well! We have been delighted with our Top Ender and know you will too.

Chris

Congrats to you, wise choice, now just for the wait.....we have only had ours for 3 months, yet to do a big trip. we are apprentise nomads

good luck

Phil & Darlene :thumbsup:

Hello P& J,

Great news and welcome to the wonderful world of Kedron. Gayleen and I have had our TE for almost 12 months and have clocked 18,500 km of absolute fun and joy in that time.

We wish you every enjoyment as a Kedron owner.

Regards

Colin & Gayleen

TE1044

Cairns Qld

Thanks very much everyone for your kind remarks, cannot wait to travel this great place and still get off the road, pull up somewhere and enjoy the peace and quiet in comfort.

Good friends of ours for thirty odd years have bought a Kedron and they plan to take off as well, so when we get ours we can catch up to them, so hopefully fun times ahead.

This forum is really a great book of information for new owners and I enjoy reading it and getting helpful tips

once again thanks

Regards P & J

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome

Enjoy

Cheers

If you get to Nth Qld drop in for a chat and a coldie or three :thumbsup:

Hi there P&J.

Congratulations in placing your order with Kedron :thumbsup:

We have had our ATV for two about 7 1/2 years and have travelled over 120K with it following in the rear vision mirror, and we still like everything about our Kedron.

Currenty at CAW5 (S279) watching the footie.

Peter & Margaret :shades:

• 2 months later...