We Will Be At Imbil After All...hopefully

Chris

As some of you know, we had problems with our solar charger system. Kedron have checked it all out and fixed the problem - simply a rogue battery. Well, so far it looks like that's all it was. I feel secure when it someone like Ash does the work.

So that means we are still coming to Imbil. I can't wait. I saw a photo of the place on the new Phoenix site - cheeky fellows over on that site, eh? In the nicest way, of course. It is great to see them setting up their own dedicated site. And on one of the other forums (Caravaners forum perhaps?) they complimented us on the professionalism of our site. Well done Webby.

We are here at the Zillmere Road cp, which is nice enough, but not as nice as the bushcamps we left to get here.

Cheers

Chris and Val

Hi Chris and Val

I hope you do make it to Imbil. Maybe we can actually sit down and have a chat there.

We will be at Imbul, we have not booked in with the KOG as we are still travelling with our daughter. We have booked into the park in another area, but hope to be allowed to come and say 'hello'.

Cheers

Jody and Eric

Jody and Eric,

how wonderful that you are coming too! I look forward to catching up with you. Where are you right now?

Chris

Hi Chris and Sue

Thanks for the messages. Will certainly catch up with both of you.

At the moment we are at Pottsville South CP. Leaving here on Firday am to come up to Imbil.

See you then.

Cheers

Jody