Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Hello out there.

About to take delivery of a used cross country and wondering if anyone has good advice regarding insurance companies.



  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Depends on what the value of the van.

Best to shop around.

We have a 2008 XC and both car and van are insured with RACQ. Have made two claims for the van, awning and hail damage and had no problems.

Clive and Sandra

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Neil.


We have our 2012 ATV and 2017 Landcruiser Sahara insured through Ken Tame and Associates. Have been with them about 12 years.  They will do ‘agreed’ value as opposed to ‘market’ value.


You have to be a member of the Campervan and Motorhome Club of Australia (CMCA) in order to insure through Ken Tame and Associates.  We’ve found them very easy to deal with.


We’ve also heard good things about Caravan Insurance Ltd (CIL).


As Sandra said, it’s best to shop around.


Cheers from Pete.



  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...