Millmerran

Mark and Bern

Hey Everyone

A big thanks to every one who attended the Millmerran Camp Oven Festival gathering, a great time was had by all. Some are still enjoying the Millmerran hospitality whilst others have had to return home to do the "W" thing.

For those who are returning home later, travel safe and we look forward to catching up with everyone at a future gathering.

Regards

Mark & Bern :thumbsup:

Hi Everyone from Ashleigh and Jada!

On behalf of mum, dad, Jada and myself I would like to say a big thank you for such a great weekend at the Camp Oven Festival! We all had such a great time, especially Jada as she really enjoyed all the love and attention from everyone. It was great catching up with everyone and meeting other Kedron Owners.

A special thank you goes to Bern and Mark for hosting such a great gathering. We can not wait until the next one.

I have made a photo album where I have posted some photos that we took of the event so please feel free to check them out!

Until next time - Safe travels and happy caravaning!

Alan, Lynda, Ashleigh and Miss Jada

Hey Mark & Bern

Thanks for your efforts and introducing us to the festival,what a great weekend.

We have already marked it on the calendar for 2010 wouldn't miss it for quids (sorry dollars) :thumbsup:

Thanks again.

Mavis and Rod.

A big thank you to Mark & Bern for organising another great weekend (and leaving the rain at home this time!).

As always, your hospitality was not wanting and we were made feel welcome.

And thanks to everyone else for putting up with us!

David & Jane

P.S. I know I promised to send some info to a few people but I need to start writing it down. If you don't get the info promised tonight, please PM me and I'll get it to you. (Imagine what I'll be like at 80!)

P.P.S. And thanks to Shirlie for the little departing gift - yum! ;-)

David,

I just had a look at the original and if you like I can send it to you, your van is right down the other end to ours tucked in behind Rod and Mavis, but you can zoom in as it is around 4.7mb.

:thumbsup:

Hi Dave and Camp Oven KOG's

Ashleigh posted last Monday 18 or so photos she took last weekend, including an aerial photo of the complete site. They are located on page 2 of the KOG photo album site under 'alj77'.

Furthermore Dave, if you check out both photos 17 and 18 you wil get a good view of 200 and the top ender.

cheers,

alan