Van for Sale (now SOLD)

Chris

We are upgrading to a new Top Ender and thus have our beloved ATV for sale. The attachment gives all the details on the van.

Essentailly it is 18 foot internal, has a shower/toilet combined, an annexe and a Diesel heater (ducted also into the shower/toilet). It was built in 2004 and has an established track record - it has successfully covered the Gibb River Road for example.

We are located an hour north of Adelaide, and the van is in the front yard.

Chris

post-45-1231381316_thumb.jpg

FOR_SALE_ad.pdf

Hi Chris,

Hope you get a quick sale. Must be getting close to the new one now. Exciting times again.

You might want to transfer your details into our Classifieds section. You can find a link to this at the top of the forum under the header pictures.

If you need help, just contact me offline.

Sue

PS What's it like mowing lawns again?

OK Webby. I have placed the ad over under Classifieds. But I can't work out how to delete it from here - I am sure you will kindly do that for me.

Also, unfortunately the Classifieds section does not seem to allow me to attach the details document, so I have just given a quick summary of the van.

Val is loving the mowing; just ask him!!

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

Folks,

we have sold the van. This is very gratifying, but also very sad.

Chris and Val

Thanks Webby. They were sure glad to get a second hand Kedron!

Now how do we delete this post? Or do you do that for me?

Chris

Now that's very clever Webby! And it lets everyone see that Kedrons get sold quickly (generally...).

Chris

It was a dealer, and I had rung him. He knew the brand and was very keen to have a Kedron. We took it into him to inspect and he subsequently made an offer which we accepted.

We could no doubt have got more, had we had more time ot if we could have left it on consignment, but such is life. The price is definitely one we could live with.

Chris