New Kedron Owners Group Inc.

oddcouple

Good Morning, Kedron Owners Group Inc., and Congratulations to our hard-working Commitee!! :thumbsup:

Just one point on which I'd like to seek clarification.... Can we use the same Username (and also Password) for both FORUM and Gatherings Page?????

Cheers all,

Steve. :smile:

Yes you most certainly can Steve.

With the forum I have access to your username, but do not have your password - hence the reason I need to know both of these again to set up your access to the gatherings page.

I will be uploading the Website Help document later tonight (currently it doesn't appear to be available from the Membership page, so will fix that link).

In the meantime I have attached it below in this posting so hopefully that will give a good overview of the whole website and how it all works.

Website_Info_Help.pdf

Thanks to those involved for all your hard work. I am sending off the financial membership form tomorrow.

I then look forward to having my membership "advanced" - that should be a novel feeling.

Chris

Rick and Lea raise a valid point....for those of us w/out cheque accounts, money orders are half the cost of bank cheques....as I discovered too late after mailing my form today...sorry Chris, you've been pipped at the post! Drinks on me next meeting... :biggrin:

Cheers, Steve.

We have received a number of Membership Applications with accompanying cheques for $73.

This is to remind current Kedron Owners who have the existing Kedron Owners Group name badges, are exempt from paying the once only $25 Joining Fee if their Membership Applications are received by 31st October 2009.

Therefore your cheques should only be for the yearly membership amount of $48

If you do not have a name badge, you will need to pay the $25 once only Joining Fee plus the $48 yearly membership.

Hi Webby/Committee. After an extended delay we are finally on our initial shake down trip, returning home at the end of October. Good computer communication, but no printer to print out the application form. Rather than try to find someone who can print it for us, can we send the information by email attachment and post the cheque now, and the completed form later? :question:

Hi John & Anne

Section 8(1) of our Constitution states:

"Application for membership of the Group must be made on the form approved by the Management Committee and submitted to the secretary/treasurer."

Perhaps you could find a public library or somewhere easy to print your document.

Oh joy!! I have just been "advanced" to financial membership. Well I guess that is why I can now get into the membership section. Thanks Ann and Webby!!!

Chris