new van

Mr Wato

Well new van (21'6 Topender ) arrived today,all a bit grubby but in one piece, has taken 6 days from brisy to perth. you can see why we pay so much for these vans the quality and finish is so good. now we need to load it and plan our first trip. cant wait.. :biggrin:

Hi Phil and Darlene.

Welcome to the KOG fellowship. Whenever we see another Kedron we try to say hello.

Now, all you need to do is bring it over the Nullabor and visit us in the Barossa Valley in SA.....we will organise a trip away with you!

Chris

Well done Guy's.

We are sure that you will love it and more to the point enjoy it.

Cheers post-36-1277797789.gif

Phil and Darlene,

Congratulations on your new van, I'm sure some of the crew from the west will look you up. If you travel through southern Queensland we have a few acres available for you to park your van while you look around.

Safe travels. :thumbsup:

Hi Mr Wato

Congrats on getting the van, we have still got five and a half months to go till we get our ATV, but our 200 series land cruiser will be arriving in about 3 weeks, waitng, waiting, waiting, ...... dont like to wish our lives away but hurry up bloody xmas. Already planing our trip at Xmas up to gladstone across to biloea and backroads back to hervey bay with many stops in between.

Happy thoughts

Mal and Kerry :clown: :thumbsup:

hi all,

while on the subject, we pick ours up on monday....... sooo looking forward to it. planning to take it out st george way for a week as a shakedown trip in 2 weeks. sure is hard to concentrate on work at the moment.

a lot of little things to sort before we go. can't wait.

regards

chris & lynn

Hi All

Thank you to all the well wisher's. We are very happy with our new van even though we have not yet towed it anywhere. We have been sorting and packing from old to new. I love new stuff !!!. We have not planned a trip yet. (as i have have an extension to build) and tomorro i am of to Cairns to ride a quad bike from Mosman to Cape York and back with 40 other bikes on trip we planned 12 months ago.

(aussie quad adventures)Will have to do an overnghter at least when i get back in 2 weeks..

Cheers Phil :biggrin: :biggrin: