picking up our new topender

richard sheppard

:After three long years and plenty of hard work we are finerly picking up our van .We are leaving Townsville on Saturday morning to be at the Kedron factory 0900 Monday to take delivery of our new topender .We are only new at this , up to now we love camping with offroad camper trailer. But decided to spoil ourself and orded our toy :laugh:

Hi Richard,

Fantastic, it wil certainly make a great change in lifestyle.

We, are still 'Doin Time', but our day will come.

If you have time, please send PM and tell us what you did to the van, inside & out.

What's your itinerary after you do the pick up.

Safe travels

Cheers :thumbsup:

Hi Richard,

Welcome to the group, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, someone will have the right answers or point you in the direction to find what you want. Enjoy your new van. :thumbsup:

Hello Richard,

Welcome to the wonderful world of Kedroning! We got our new Top Ender last October and have now travelled 19K km in it. It has been wonderful and we just love it!

It is a very exciting time for you. Enjoy every moment of it.

Regards

Colin

• 1 month later...

Hi Gary and kate sorry for taking so long to get back to you , but we are both back at work. Every thing is great with the van the guy at Kedron factory done a great job with it . very happy .I

tow it with a new 4.8 litre nissan patrol and it tows beauitful . keping the foot of the pedal and the fuel is around 4.5 to 5 km per litre on open flat country plenty of power. We went with plan 14 queens size bed up front ensuite at the rear.I did not go for the bar b q or the diesel heater as we live in Townsville. We are going on hoildays and going to Carnarvon and Cania gorge and then down to the sunshine coast should be away about 5 weeks. Looking forward to it and living work behind. Would like to go out to Birdsville in September for the races ? : :thumbsup:

Richard, it is good to hear you are now a proud Kedron owner and all went smoothly at the factory. It usually does! They are the best people to deal with, aren't they?

Where will you be taking your new toy on its first big trip?

Chris

Hi Chris My wife and I will be heading up to Rollingstone north of Townsville on the 27/12 10 for two nights to spend some with my family , back to townsville to fill up and then heading down to Emerald,Carnarvon gorge ,Cania gorge then on to Harvey bay and the sunshine coast should be away about 5 weeks.looking forward to getting away from work for a while :thumbsup: :laugh: