our new 16 foot kedron

I and D

I would like to say thanks to everyone for your comments , as it helped us to decided what we needed in our van. We had a long wait for our van but it has been well worth the wait. Kedron has been wonderful to deal with. All the team very helpful. So thank you kedron team. If you see our little 16 foot silver bullet. Come and say hi as we are caravan first timers.

Welcome I and D to being a Kedron Owner.

You won't be disappointed in your van.

Our ATV is also our 1st van, & is only 16' internally, so we know what a beautiful baby you have :D

The Kedron team have great after sales support. They don't mind a phone call from us owners, no matter how trivial the ?? may be.

Do consider becoming a financial member (small fee only) if you already aren't & you will have the benefits of reading more in the other parts of this great forum.

Also, Kedron owners have regular get togethers some where out there in this great country.

Have fun exploring with your new baby

cheers

Sue

Hello and welcome I &D,

The wonderful world of being a Kedron owner lays before you. Our's is just over three years old and it has faithfully followed us for 60,000 km around this wonderful country.

I must support your comments on the wonderful service given by the team at Brendale (and Jan in Kedron). The service has been great for three years and, most recently, a week ago when I had the lights changed to LED's throughout. Ashley and Tom could not have been more helpful. It is the Kedron difference.

Please accept our best wishes to you for many happy and safe adventures as a Kedron owner.

Regards

Colin and Gayleen.

Hi I & D

Congratulations on the birth of your new "baby" - may she give you many years of very happy travels and many, many glorious memories.

I too look forward to seeing your photos, I am so nosey - I love looking at other peoples Kedrons.

If you are ever over in the West please do look us up, we always have a spot for a fellow Keddy owner. :D

Cheers

Sue