Hi Guys,

Just joined KOG as an "Associate" member having ordered but not yet taken possession of my Caravan. Don't actually take possession until September 2016. I know, long way off but timing is good as I'm planning to retire August 2016. Was having a problem making the decision to retire as I had no idea what I would do with my time. I was told by many people, you need a plan for retirement or you may as well keep working. So, got me thinking, never owned a Caravan and there's a lot of this great country I've not seen, sounds like the making of a plan to me!!

So planning well underway. Selecting the manufacturer of the Van came first. Did a lot of research and happy with my decision based on my dealings to date with Kedron. Also the vast amount of information on social forums helped. Decided the 18ft XC3 is for us.

Really looking forward to the months ahead finalising the Van detail, selecting a tow vehicle and planning trips. Apprehensive? - a little, never having owned or towed a Caravan before could be a bit of a challenge, but looking forward to it.

Getting some great help, info and tips from the KOG web site. I've not read everything yet but its a work in progress.

Finally, we may catch up with some of you in the future, if so, look forward to it. ;)

regards;

Pete & Vera.

Perth. WA

• Like 1

Hi Pete & Vera

Welcome to KOG.

Congratulations for placing your order. September 2016 seems a long way off, but the time should pass quickly.

All the best in your planning, and we hope your retirement dreams come true.

Peter & Margaret

• Like 1

Hi Pete & Vera,

Welcome to KOG,

You will find lots of info here, on this site to help, assist & sometimes confuse (lol)......don't be afraid to ask questions.

Hope to meet you down the road.

Tony & Annie.

• Like 1