Thanks to the Webmasterand Moderators

Chris

I have recently realised, as we planned and oversighted the building of our new van (it is to be picked up tomorrow!) just how much we owe to the moderators for provision of this forum.

Webby in particular, with her special expertise in web design and unfailing provision of assistance -even in the face of outright stupid requests from me- has made all this possible.

Yes, Webby, I know you say the forum is the membership, and the success of the forum depends hugely on the contributions from the membership. And to them also I am hugely indebted for all their advice and guidance. (And their frienship too in so many cases). But this would not be possible without the forum as a 'meeting place'.

I watch other forums struggle to provide a good forum (and they succeed too) and on those occasions I realise what a sophisticated and efficient forum ours is.

So thank you Webby, Darryl and Kimbo. :thumbsup:

Chris and Val

Thanks for those comments. Yes there is a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes, and there are no stupid questions really. I'm happy to help where I can.

From my point of view it is all worth it when we're at a gathering and at night you stand still and listen to all the laughter from everyone having a great time. Every single member makes the group what it is with the sharing of information and volunteering to organise gatherings.

We've attracted a fantastic bunch of members since we commenced in 2003 and I know the other Moderators and I have often said to each other we had no idea it would grow in numbers like it has. So the accolades must be handed around to everyone.

Let's continue "keep it simple" and have a great time.

Yes I must agree with everyones comments above and a big congratulations to Webby for getting the site up and to the point it is today.

But also without the members and their input the group would not be what it is today.

Without the trip leaders being prepared to put their hands up to show us their little part of their backyard the group would only be a discussion page. The trips that we have attended over time and the upcoming trips that are on offer, are the envy of a lot of other groups and their members.

Dont be shy ??If you think you have something to offer the group in a trip, talk to the moderators and we will help you along its easy

Without the members input the group wouldn't exist.

Regards