Van for sale

dazmit

Hi All

Due to other interests & committments etc we have made the difficult decision to sell our much loved Kedron. :sad:

Details can be found here on RV Point if anyone knows someone wanting to purchase a mighty Kedron.

http://www.rvpoint.com.au/DesktopDefault.a...mp;TabID=205104

Sue, Mitch and I have enjoyed all the friendships we have made and good times at gatherings etc and no doubt I will still be lurking around the forum as we expect to be in the market for another Kedron when Mitch has finished High School.

Cheers

Darryl

Darryl,

I know your decision would not have been an easy one and I am glad you will still be lurking in the background of the forum somewhere.

We of course will continue to enjoy yours, Sue's and Mitch's company offline as we always have.

PS - You might like to also list your van with the KOG Classifieds? section.

Sue Darryl and Mitch.

Sad news indeed.

Llikewise we have enjoyed your company on the times that we have caught up with you all.

All the best Mate, Mrs Mate and Little Mate. :thumbsup:

I will miss you Darryl! I do know that new horizons are calling and new interests have arisen, and that's natural. Whoever buys the van will get a sound and well looked after rig. Good luck with the sale.

I hope you keep in touch with us and the forum.

Chris

Thanks all for your kind words and I will miss the van and people of the forum.

I will have to check on the rules as currently a financial member as I might bring the swag out to Goomburra for a overnighter in December. :thumbsup:

Cheers

Darryl

Hi there Darryl.

I have checked our Constitution, and you being a financial ordinary member would be covered under Clause 5(3) which states "An ordinary member, life member or honorary life member who ceases to be the owner (or joint owner) of a qualifying unit shall continue to be eligible for membership in the appropriate category provided a replacement unit is aquired within twelve months of disposal of the qualifying unit".

So there you are Darryl, you are more than welcome to bring your swag along to our Goomburra gathering. Don't foreget swags for Sue and Mitch. :thumbsup:

President Pete.