Quality Kedron Service

Pete and Tracey

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'd share my recent experience with the service department at Kedron.

18 months ago we had a few problems appear with the Top Ender. These included a leaking roof, battery charger failing and a couple of problems with the window screens. I had fixed the leaking roof but and as we stopped in Broome last year to do a bit of work we decided to address the other defects. We contacted Tom in the service department and he promptly sent out the new screens and Kedron helped pay for the new battery charger. We were told to come and see him when back in Brisbane.

18 months have passed and we went to talk to Tom about the defects with the van, we left the van with Tom and he had it all fixed and serviced for us. The service was exceptional. It’s worth a note that most of the work was done out of warranty as the van is 3 years old.

Now..... we have done a lot of travelling in the last 2 and a bit years and have heard from Kedroners and Non Kedroners about the level of service that you can expect from Tom and the boys, and all I can say from my experience is that it was perfect. Tracey and I could not of expected any better.

Thanks Tom and the Gall Boys.

Now to get off the east coast as it is raining and cold. Certainly a bit of a change from Broome and the Gulf Country we were just in. Loved it up there!!

G`Day Pete & Tracey

No surprises there,we have always had excellent service from Tom and the rest of the crew at Kedron. As for wet & cold I am beginning to think there is no more warm and dry places left in OZ. at the moment. :D

Cheers and safe travels

Rick & Lea

Greetings from Cooktown.

Yes, a big thumbs up from us. For over 10 years, we have always had exceptional service from the Gall Boys and all their staff. No complaints here.

Peter & Margaret

Pete and Tracey,

Helen and I have always had good service from the team. We were in getting some things looked at before we left and it was a good feeling when you leave. I have made a special note in my latest blog regarding the level of service the Gall Boys and the team at the factory provide.

cheers

PS It's not raining in Charleville, we spoke to the staff at the Diamintina VC today and they said all the roads are clear so we will be heading through Birdsville when we leave here on our way to Mt Isa on Sunday or Monday. :D

Hi all,

Well we would have to agree with you all as well. We too have had a couple of very small teething issues with our TE when we fist purchased it and Tom and the crew went out of their way to help out and get any issues sorted out. They have also helped me with a couple of issues well after the warranty has run out ..... all at no charge.

Makes us feel proud to be a Kedron owner

Our experience has always been that the service provided at Kedron is exceptional. We have just had some more work done at the factory (a replaced faring over a wheel which was damaged by a pesky bollard at a national park) and Tom was clearly strectched for time but he also fitted in the replacement of overhead lights for LED's which look spiffy.

We could not be more happy with the service we get at Kedron.

Chris

Couldn't agree more. We had some issues that the Tom and the boys went out of their way on. I would say that they are without parallel in the caravan industry as far as after sales service is concerned.

Regards

Chris

Hear! Hear!

Wonderful support. As the saying goes, the sales team sells you your first (insert car, caravan or whatever)and the service department sells you your second and third (insert whatever).

Gayleen and I would not look anywhere else if we ever thought of replacing our much loved TE.

Colin