Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

Just joined up to this forum.

We have ordered a TE5 for delivery pencilled in for December this year. We are heading up to the factory next week to finalise colours and some details. Starting to get excited now after first ordering this Van at the end of last year.

Our first Van was a 21 footer from a manufacturer in Melbourne. It wasn't a bad Van but this Keddy will be our 'dream Van' and we have spent quite a bit of time researching various options. Looking forward to exploring this forum and to pick some brains.

Look forward to meeting you up the track next year!

Cheers,

Andrea and Gary

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Andrea & Gary,

Welcome to the KOG, we are a group of like minded people who enjoy the use of their Kedron product & caravanning generally.

There is lots of information on this site referring to Kedron ownership, should you have a question and can't find the answer you're looking for, don't be afraid to ask!

I don't know the area that you're from but if you are from SE Qld we have two gatherings coming up that you would be more than welcome to attend....... even consider coming for a day visit!  

Looking forward to meeting you guys one day soon.

Best wishes & welcome again to the Kedron family!

Tony H

 

Kingsley Grove Estate, Goodger - Kingaroy QLD

06 September 2019 
Until
08 September 2019  
 
0

06 November 2019  
Until
10 November 2019 

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the group Andrea and Gary. Looking forward to catching up with you somewhere on the road.

Ditto what Tony has said above.

Sandra and Clive

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have made a great decision to join the Kedron ‘family’ and you will enjoy travelling in a wonderful van.

 

Let us know which area you live in and perhaps join up with other Kedron owners.

chris

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Andrea and Gary.

 

Welcome to the Group, and congratulations on ordering KEDRON caravan.

 

Before you visit the factory, compose a list of questions. You might find many of those will be answered when to go there. I suggest the main thing is to get a firm understanding of the specifications and any extra things you want. Also, ask Graham to send you some photos of the various build stages.

 

Other than that, enjoy the experience and comradeship the Group can offer.

 

All the best.

 

Cheers from Pete

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/08/2019 at 1:06 PM, TonyH said:

Hi Andrea & Gary,

Welcome to the KOG, we are a group of like minded people who enjoy the use of their Kedron product & caravanning generally.

There is lots of information on this site referring to Kedron ownership, should you have a question and can't find the answer you're looking for, don't be afraid to ask!

I don't know the area that you're from but if you are from SE Qld we have two gatherings coming up that you would be more than welcome to attend....... even consider coming for a day visit!  

Looking forward to meeting you guys one day soon.

Best wishes & welcome again to the Kedron family!

Tony H

 

 

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the welcome and info re upcoming catch ups. Unfortunately neither link works and the second says I'm not allowed to view it. 

Maybe because my content is presently moderated?

We live in Southern Sydney but do plan to get up to one of the Kilkivan gatherings once we have the Van.

 

Cheers,

A&G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/08/2019 at 6:10 AM, Sandra said:

Welcome to the group Andrea and Gary. Looking forward to catching up with you somewhere on the road.

Ditto what Tony has said above.

Sandra and Clive

 

Thanks Sandra & Clive,

We are practicing the 'Keddy Wave'! Why are people looking at us as if we are from another planet! lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/08/2019 at 9:59 PM, Chris said:

You have made a great decision to join the Kedron ‘family’ and you will enjoy travelling in a wonderful van.

 

Let us know which area you live in and perhaps join up with other Kedron owners.

chris

Thanks Chris,

Just updated our location. Looking forward to filling the rest of the profile detail once we have the Van.

 

Cheers,

A&G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/08/2019 at 8:07 PM, ATV42 said:

Hi Andrea and Gary.

 

Welcome to the Group, and congratulations on ordering KEDRON caravan.

 

Before you visit the factory, compose a list of questions. You might find many of those will be answered when to go there. I suggest the main thing is to get a firm understanding of the specifications and any extra things you want. Also, ask Graham to send you some photos of the various build stages.

 

Other than that, enjoy the experience and comradeship the Group can offer.

 

All the best.

 

Cheers from Pete

 

Thanks Pete,

We have been following the Kedron FB page for a while and enjoy the videos of new Vans as well as reading about owners first hand experiences. This has helped tremendously with some of our decisions regarding the specs for ours.

Thanks for the tips.

 

Regards,

A&G

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello All, we joined the KOG last year but haven’t been active on this site. Our first Kedron was a secondhand 2006 ATV which turned out to be a great van but we took delivery of a custom built 2013 XC with TopEnder furniture in June 2013 after a 15 month wait. We couldn’t be happier with the whole van. Since then we have spent each winter at Barn Hill Station Stay in WA. This year we have returned early and plan to do some local travelling around Qld including the Christmas Gathering and the Kingsley Grove Winery gathering. We are looking forward to meeting other like minded caravanners. Cheers - Ron and Judie

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Andrea and Gary, we might see you at Kedron.  Our CP5 is also due to be collected in December.  Our chassis has arrived and we have now finalised the specification.  December can’t come quickly enough🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Peterv said:

Hi @Andrea and Gary, we might see you at Kedron.  Our CP5 is also due to be collected in December.  Our chassis has arrived and we have now finalised the specification.  December can’t come quickly enough🙂

Hi Peter,

We had a very productive day up at the factory a couple of weeks ago. I think we are happy with the color choices and final specs! 😱. Leisa and Graham have both been fantastic and more importantly, very patient with us.

Have been so busy at work haven’t had much time to think much about it, but I was thinking about giving Graham a call next week with what will hopefully be my last couple of questions.

May see you up there in December?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In case they haven’t mentioned it yet, the van may not come with a jack.  They will probably recommend a trail-a-mate mk2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...