Imbil Gathering

cvtripper

Yes I had a feeling in me water and me ears were burning Tell me more????????????????

:group: :gathering:

Just got back from another top gathering with a great bunch of people. Hat's off to Webby & Jacky Jacky for coming up with a very nice location. The Rattler Cafe down the road does a great big brekky & thickshakes :thumbsup:

heard a little whisper this morning that David & Jane may not have remembered much of last night and could have had a bit of headache this morning :drunk: - unconfirmed of course

Cheers

Darryl

David and Jane

I can only sympathise with you both being under so much preassure to swap the 200 wish I had of been there for some support :thumbsup:

:drunk:

Just back from the Imbil gethering tonight. Jane and I would like to thank Sue & Ann for organising other top gathering and a fantastic location - the gatherings are getting better everytime.

Thanks also to everyone who shared their time with us - we had a ball - fantastic scones and banana cake (thanks Shirley - we'll be looking for you in August for some more ;-), paddle canoes were excellent (thanks guys). Breakfast was good at the bowls club (but slow!) and I recall something about Margaret's rat.. :shutup: Many good times were had and I don't think we've laughed so much over a two day period for a long time.

It was great to see so many new people and that they had a great time and mixed well. All top people and we hope you come to the future gatherings.

It was sad to leave this afternoon, especially at happy hour - not sure how that worked out!

[My edit: removed some person info]

:biggrin: To everyone at the Imbil gathering, on behalf of my wife and I we l would like to thank everyone for their friendship, hospitality and help when we needed it. Everyone made us feel so welcome. It was a pleasure to meet so many down to earth people that could laugh at the world as well as themselves. We look forward to meeting up again at Noosa.

Regards,

Alan & Rhonda

P.S. Sue (Webby) As per our discussion I have organized those items for another raffle to be held at next or future gathering. :gathering:

We've just returned ourselves from the gathering. There were only a couple of members staying behind to enjoy the solitude after we all left. I bet their ears are ringing in the silence...

What a great time we all had. I was sitting back in our van on Saturday night and all I could hear was laughter coming from all corners of the park. It's stuff like that, that makes it all worthwhile.

If you took any photos you would like included in our album on our Trip Page, please send them to moderator@kedronownersgroup.com

Looking forward to more fun times at Noosa North Shore with you all.

PS. Thanks Alan. Much appreciated. It all helps.

It was wonderful to catch up with so many old friends, and to make some new ones at Imbil. The camaraderie has to be experienced to be believed. And what a wonderful location for the gathering; lovely green grass, and a river view! Val enjoyed seeing the new Top Enders and now has lots of advice and suggestions humming in his head. Look out Stan!

Without people like Webby and Ann, who put so much time into organising the event, it would not be possible, so a big thanks to them, and the others who made it all happen.

I will be downsizing some photos for Webby soon, and she will probably post them - it might be easier for me, as the reception is limited here.

Val and I have stayed on, and yes it is very quiet here, now the vans have all deserted us.

Chris

Hi Guys,

Thanks to the girls for choosing such a loverly spot to share with us all at Imbil, if you haven't been there you should!

The plus bit is the new cars finally arrived, that means the Toyota Landcruiser ute will be for sale soon in case anyones in the market for a well looked after vehicle.

regards Cathy & Graham