Brake Controller Landcruiser 200

dismart

Help

We have ordered a landcruiser 200 series for pick up in February to coincide with our new van and Scifleet have told us the Tachonca Prodigy will not fit, want to fit a Haymen Reece. Has anyone got a 200 series with a prodigy fitted? I have used a Haymen Reece and there is no comparison, from jerks and shocks with the HR to totally smooth with the prodigy.

Cheers

Val

:helpsmilie:

Their telling you PORKIES :confused:

I have one fitted on the left side of steering wheel near the knee pad and it works same as it did in my 100 and this prodigy was removed from my 100 and fitted to the 200 by Toyota in Mackay :thumbsup:

I can send a pic if you like

Regards

Kimbo,

a photo would be great! I look forward to seeing it too.

Chris

Ok

you should have email in inbox now with some additional info and pics of work done today

Regards

:thumbsup:

Thanks everyone, I shall pass this onto Scifleet. I feel much better with the prodigy, having fitted one to our 100 series after using both the Voyager and the HR, and there is no comparision. Thanks for your help.

cheers

Val

For those who are wondering, Val is the other half of ChirsVal7. But I am currently in SA visiting our daughter and he is in the NT.

Kimbo has been really helpful with this topic (as usual) and sent us some photos which we handed on to SciFleet Toyota Dealership. SciFleet have taken it on board and will investigate installing as per Kimbo's photos - which were excellently crisp and clear. Thanks Kimbo!

Chris