We are organising a gathering at the above festival ( thank you Tony for the suggestion) . Group bookings open in March and I will need an idea of approx number of attendees to advise event organisers.
Some information is as follows
- Camping on site from Wed 27th to Monday 1st August . If you stay 1 night or 5 nights the fee is the same.
- NO powered sites , generators permitted 7am to 8pm
- Water taps located around grounds , No hook-up is permitted.
- Dump point at Tara Lagoon Parklands next to festival site
- Pets permitted on leash in camp ground only , not in festival site unless pet is a camel.
Once approx. numbers are known event organisers will allocate the group a code to enable each of us to make the booking.
So it would be appreciated if people would reply below (or FB page post) with their intention to attend this festival with the KOG.
This is a bi-annual event and last festival had approx. 3000 attendees.
Cost of the festival will be approx. $200 for the 5 nights and for all festival event entries.
Please refer to their web site www.tarafestival.com.au