.........I didn't know this:

TonyH

Did you know “listen” and ”silent” use the same letters?

Do you also know that the words race car spelled backwards still spells ”race car?” And that “eat” is the only word that if you take the first letter and move it to the last, it spells its past tense “ate?”

And have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in “illegal immigrants,” and add just a few more letters, it spells: “Go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, ba-by-making, non-English-speaking a#*eholes and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-shagging, rag-gedy-a## bastards with you.”

How weird is that? English really is a strange language, isn't it!!!!!! :D

Did you know “listen” and ”silent” use the same letters?

Do you also know that the words race car spelled backwards still spells ”race car?” And that “eat” is the only word that if you take the first letter and move it to the last, it spells its past tense “ate?”

And have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in “illegal immigrants,” and add just a few more letters, it spells: “Go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, ba-by-making, non-English-speaking a#*eholes and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-shagging, rag-gedy-a## bastards with you.”

How weird is that? English really is a strange language, isn't it!!!!!! :D

Tony, it is very easy to bag others less fortunate than us, you should think " there but for the grace of GOD go I " .

G`Day Hunter Gatherer

This was a joke, you know ,good old fashioned Aussie humour.Something that is sadly lacking in this troubled world we live in. Perhaps PCism is half the problem. I would suggest if you don`t like it ,perhaps another forum might suit your purposes. ;)

Cheers

Rick

Welcome to the forum Hunter Gatherer.

I too give my full support to Rick response. Tony is a wonderful person and wouldn't mean harm to anyone - this section of the forum is for around the campfire humour and his post is to be taken as exactly that. It would indeed be a very sad world if everything we say and write has to be so heavily censored that we can't have to occassional laugh. It is never meant to offend - heaven forbid I am the worst at bagging blondes and pommes and I just happen to be one myself! :lol:

I live in a remote location and have an extremely limited social life, I rely heavily on the forums as my point of contact with the hobbies I love - Tonys jokes bring a huge smile to my face and help me feel included in the group. If all we could write about is how our electronics are running and how much air we have in the tyres it would be rather dull for this dumb blonde I will give you the nod. :lol:

We (the KOGGERs) would love you to come along to some of our gatherings and meet us all in person some day, you would then find that you probably could not meet a better bunch of caring generous people.

Cheers

Sue

Well, Well, Well Tony,

I thought it was just with your wife where the depth just varies, but it seems like it can happen on line too .................. go figure

P.S. I liked your joke too

Hi Tony

Its good to see there are still lots of people out there who like good old Aussie humor its the small majority

who don't know how to laugh when anything is said with tongue in check and they take polictal correctness to far.

I hope you can come up with few more like that, I enjoy a laugh.

Kakadu

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...